Bike. Eat treats. Win. It’s that easy!
May is #BikeMonth, and we’ve got just the sweet treat for you to get riding! Join Commute Seattle’s Bikes and Bakeries Challenge, where you can win amazing bike-related prizes just for riding your bike and supporting bakeries across the city!
Participating is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Ride a bike to one of the participating bakeries.
- Scan the QR code at checkout and let Commute Seattle know which bakery you visited. Forgot to scan the code? Click here to submit your entry.
- Visit four bakeries during the month of May and be entered to win amazing bike-related prizes from local bike shops! Each additional bakery gives you another chance to win.
Don’t forget: you can #ShoptheSqueeze and win a $100 pre-loaded ORCA card or Visa gift card!
Bonus: if you visit a bakery in a Downtown-area neighborhood, you can also enter to win a $100 ORCA card or Visa gift card through the #ShopTheSqueeze contest! Shop the Squeeze encourages folks to explore Seattle’s small business scene via bike, bus, walking, or however you choose to get around without driving solo.
Entering #ShopTheSqueeze is easy:
1. Visit a small business in Belltown, Chinatown-International District, the Downtown Retail Core, Little Saigon, or Pioneer Square via alternative transportation
2. Post a photo from your visit to your Instagram, Twitter, or the OED Facebook page and tag or include the name of the business
3. Finish your post by using #ShoptheSqueeze and tell us how you got there in your caption!
That’s right—you can enter two contests for the price of one! Check out seattle.gov/shopthesqueeze for contest details.
And, once it’s all over, let’s CELEBRATE! 🎉
On Friday May 31st from 4:30-6:30 PM, join Commute Seattle for a Bike Month Celebration at Optimism Brewing Company! They will select winners for our prize drawings and celebrate employers who support bike commuting throughout May and beyond!